Boy have we been busy! My goal this week is to get all caught up on all the fun things we have been doing in the last month. I will start off with my sweet little girl's birthday.
Last month Aleah turned 5! It is amazing watching her grow. She is such a cute little girl and has grown-up in so many ways. She is still the best big sister. Always taking care of Cade and helping him stay on track. When we are in public areas she will keep an eye on him and say things like, "Cade, this way!" "Cade, stay with us!"
Aleah likes to say, "Bam!" and "Danot!" I have no idea where she got, bam, from. She got, danot, from her cousin Braedan.
As I'm tucking Aleah in bed at night, she loves to talk about her day. It is fun to kneel next to her bed and visit with her. Lately, she has been so sweet to ask me, "How was your day Mom?" I love how thoughtful she is!
She has decided that she doesn't need a booster seat at the table any more. She says that she is big enough now. Well, I believe her since she is 42 and a 1/2 inches tall!
Aleah loves to write notes for people. And she is getting really good at reading. She loves to practice reading. She got some books for Christmas that she can read all by herself. I only have to help her with a couple of the words here and there.
She is in to My Little Ponies and (pink) cars. She wanted to be like her cousin Katie, so she spent her birthday and Christmas money on a Nerf Bow and Arrow. She loves it and knew just how to do it because Katie showed her how.Aleah had a My Little Pony birthday party this year. She wanted pink My Little Pony cupcakes. For lunch I made rainbow fruit and veggie trays.
Each of the kids got to choose what kind of My Little Pony they were going to be and then we used face paint to put the mark on their cheeks.
Cade loves Rainbow Dash, it's his favorite one. He chose Rainbow Dash every time that day.
Aleah and Emma both needed beautiful My Little Pony eye lashes.
Brad made this awesome poster for our pin the tail on the pony game!
We all had fun. In the end it looked like the pony had a really long tail!
Then we played, how far can your pony fly. They had to choose a My Little Pony picture and put it in the airplane and see how far it could fly. They absolutely loved this game!
When Aleah is excited she radiates happiness! I love her beautiful smile when we sing to her each year.
We are so thankful to everyone who came to her party. It was a special and fun day! I did really good this year at having everything prepared a head of time so that I could enjoy the party with everyone. I loved it!















No comments:
Post a Comment